Invisalign by Leading California Dentists
The “Invisible” Orthodontic Treatment with a 96 Percent Satisfaction Rate
MAKE A BRILLIANT FIRST IMPRESSION — CALL (855) 328-6646 NOW
"I had the best experiences with the Montclair office !!! Amazing doctors and support staff is professional and kind. I would highly recommend."
— S.P. on yelp
Invisalign video (click video to play)
With up to 2X faster results, Invisalign Clear Aligners are the preferred teeth straightening treatment for our patients. Invisalign eliminates the need to change your lifestyle, which means you can still enjoy the activities and foods you love. Removable aligners also mean no emergency trips to our dentist’s office to repair broken brackets or wires.
Invisalign is the result of science meeting art. The aligners are transparent, include no metal, and are custom-designed for your teeth only. Invisalign Technology uses a series of trays to gradually shift your teeth into the desired position. Every two weeks, we will provide you with a new set of carefully manufactured trays to wear. Your teeth will move up to 0.25 mm per tray until they achieve their ideal position.
Invisalign is ideal for patients with mild to moderate orthodontic problems. If your case is severe, we may recommend traditional teeth straightening methods instead.
Invisalign Technology works best for correcting:
- Crooked teeth
- Open bite
- Gapped teeth
Our Invisalign treatment process has five comprehensive stages:
Stage 1: Take impressions of your teeth.
Stage 2: Design a digital treatment plan mapping out your best smile.
Stage 3: Custom-create clear plastic aligners for you to wear.
Stage 4: Schedule you for dental checks to monitor your progress.
Stage 5: Reveal your brand new smile.
Straight teeth is synonymous with healthier teeth. With Invisalign at Cunning Dental Group, you can get your dream smile and more with benefits such as:
- Invisible appearance
- Safe and removable
- Comfortable compared to traditional metal braces
- Improved dental hygiene and oral health
- Reduced dental appointments
- No food restrictions
- Beautiful, straight teeth
You are an ideal candidate for Invisalign at Cunning Dental Group if:
- Your teeth and gums are in good health.
- Your orthodontic problems are mild to moderate.
- You want a discreet alternative to metal braces.
- You prefer to maintain your eating habits.
- You wish to improve your dental imperfections.
- You can follow your dentist’s instructions.
To determine whether Invisalign is an option for you, we invite you to schedule a no-pressure consultation where we can talk about your concerns, preferences, and expectations.
Invisalign aligners are not as high-maintenance as you might think. Caring for them is easy:
- Remove your aligner trays when eating.
- Remove them when drinking acidic and colored beverages.
- Rinse them under running lukewarm water each time you remove them.
- Always inspect them for calcium or tartar buildup.
- Use toothpaste on a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean them gently.
- Clean your teeth before placing your aligners back in.
Fact What Does Invisalign Treatment Involve?
The Invisalign braces experience has a satisfaction rate of 96 percent and an average treatment period of 12 months. Because you can remove your invisible aligners anytime, its success relies heavily on your motivation. For Invisalign to be most effective, we encourage you to wear your clear aligners for 22 hours each day. Removing them often will make the treatment less effective and prolong the time it takes to straighten your teeth.