75% of Adults in the United States Have Dental Anxiety
At Cunning Dental Group, you can relax in the dentist’s chair and sleep through your dental treatment.
Are you feeling anxious thinking about your next dental visit or are you avoiding the dentist altogether? Lots of people are afraid of the dentist and experience some sort of dental anxiety. At Cunning Dental Group, we offer sedation dentistry so you can sleep through your dental treatment. Our sedation dentists have been giving patients a comfortable and stress-free experience since 1968.
Dentophobia - It is very common for people in the U.S. to have some sort of fear visiting the dental office.
IV Sedation at Cunning Dental
Also known as “conscious sedation,” IV sedation dentistry is a great option for patients that have any sort of dental phobia. Our Sedation dentistry sedations dentists are available to help you sleep through your dental treatment. Sedation dentistry is quick and easy to help you comfortably get through your dental visit. One of our top sedation dentists will insert an IV into your arm, and before you know it, you’ll be fast asleep for the remainder of your dental visit. Because of the sedation medication, you won’t feel any anxiety or pain during your treatment. It will feel like a quick sleep. If you have dental anxiety, sleep dentistry is a great solution.
If you are apprehensive about dental implant surgery, try these tips to curb your negative thoughts:
- Avoid drinking coffee before your appointment. Caffeine is a stimulant that energizes you, but it can also make you feel jittery and nervous.
- Select a low-stress day to set your appointment. Schedule your dental visit at a time when you are under less pressure.
- Breathe normally. People tend to hold their breath when nervous, which can decrease oxygen levels and increase feelings of panic.
- Listen to your favorite playlist. If the sound of the drill bothers you, bring some tunes and your earphones.
- Express your fears with your dentist. Here at Cunning Dental Group, we offer “sleep dentistry” to help patients relax during dental procedures.
Breeze through your dental treatment with sleep dentistry! — Call (855) 328-6646 Now
Let me start by saying I have a deep seeded fear of the dentist. Cry, shake and cannot get it together. Cunning Dental has made such a difference for me.
They are patient and kind and extremely skillful. I have been happily going to them for years now and am not afraid to address my dental needs any longer.
— S.P. on yelp