LAPIP Montclair, CA
Save Your Dental Implants Without Surgery
When the connective tissue (gums) around your dental implant becomes inflamed, the post can loosen, compromising the stability of your restoration and smile.
If you have an infected implant, don’t wait until it’s too late. Cunning Dental Group uses the LAPIP® protocol’s advanced laser technology to address infection around implants and encourage regeneration of tissue and bone.
LAPIP Blast Protocol has been proven to get implants into a healthier state, getting rid of bacteria and allowing for bone regeneration.
Call (855) 328-6646 to schedule your LAPIP treatment in Southern California.
What are the benefits of the LAPIP protocol?
Take a closer look at the advantages of this highly effective solution for an “ailing” dental implant:
- Keep Your Dental Implant. Infection around an implant can cause your gums to recede (pull away from the post) and damage your implant-supported restoration. Treatment with LAPIP in Montclair, CA can encourage lost tissue to regenerate for a stronger foundation and a healthier smile. In other words, you don’t need to replace your implant.
- No Cut, No Sew, No Fear (Just Greater Comfort). In comparison to conventional treatments for peri-implantitis, LAPIP involves less pain during the procedure itself and throughout recovery. Using laser light energy to kill the bacteria responsible for gum disease, LAPIP can restore your implant health without incisions or sutures.
- Reduces Gum Inflammation and Bleeding. This laser gum treatment effectively targets inflammatory bacteria and damaged tissue without injuring healthy tissue.
- Quick Treatment and Faster Recovery. The LAPIP protocol generally requires one session and most patients recover within a 24-hour period. Traditional treatment for peri-implantitis can involve several surgeries and multiple follow-up appointments. In many cases, a surgical procedure called bone grafting is also necessary.
- Safe for Practically Everyone. LAPIP is safe for people with health issues such as diabetes, hemophilia, HIV, or patients taking medications such as aspirin or Plavix. Schedule your appointment today to find out whether this option is right for you.
- Save Money on Replacing Your Implant
Dental implant revision surgery is not only an extensive procedure, but it can also be very expensive. In comparison, the cost of LAPIP laser gum therapy depends on several factors, including the number of appointments you will need and how many of your implants require treatment. Overall, the cost of treatment with LAPIP is usually less than replacing one or more failed implants.
What is the Success Rate?
According to Millennium Dental Technologies, Inc, the success rate of LAPIP in California is consistent at 95 percent. This means that an outstanding 95 percent of failing dental implants addressed with LAPIP reintegrated into the gum pocket and exhibited greater stability.
PRESERVE YOUR DENTAL IMPLANTS — CALL (855) 328-6646 NOW
…because Cunning Dental did what they did, I can do what I do … smile and talk with confidence!! Thank you to the staff of Cunning Dental. Your service is par excellent, your results are proven and my gratitude is great!
- J.A. - Google
Choose a Simpler, More Pocket-Friendly Way to Save Your Implants
Laser-assisted peri-implantitis procedure is an excellent alternative to traditional methods since the process for replacing a failed implant is complex and commands multiple treatments, including implant removal, bone grafting, and placement of a new dental implant. In most cases, a new restoration is necessary as well. In less severe cases, conventional remedies for peri-implantitis can focus on removing the diseased tissue, however, this option demands several visits and follow-ups.
In contrast, treating peri-implantitis with LAPIP in California generally requires a single trip to our office, saving you time and money.
Solution Call us to schedule your LAPIP treatment today!
Don’t let peri-implantitis threaten the stability of your smile!
Determine if you are a good candidate for the LAPIP protocol by scheduling your appointment with Cunning Dental Group.
Dial (855) 328-6646 today.